Hacklab nerd caught in G20 security sweep

Phillip Mills phillip.mills1-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 25 23:29:02 UTC 2010

On 2010-06-25, at 6:38 PM, Thomas Milne wrote:

> Those regulations were passed back in 1990, they're called the Public
> Works Protection Act.

And this was never their intent.

> It would have been political suicide for him to refuse the
> police.

I think the next election would be a good time to make sure he understands that it was political suicide to agree with them.  I'm most irate that this was done -- like the invocation of the War Measures Act -- by a government that dares to label itself "Liberal".  Liberal isn't supposed to mean siding with cops to suspend civil liberties.--