Lone Coder: Visiting VMWare Virtualization 2010

Ken Burtch ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 22 17:40:15 UTC 2010

Latest article on my web column:

"...By the time I reached the exhibition floor (descending an equal number
of spare escalators), my legs were tired from the hike. In front of a
small number of harried registration clerks a lineup of more than 100
people snaked randomly between the columns in front of Hall G as if to
further test the endurance of anyone who made it that far...Someone showed
off his iPad, cradled awkwardly in his arm, which looked liked a iPhone
designed for the visually impaired. It was a reminder that this was a
conference with an agenda: VMware and its business partners were here to
sell their products. They weren't going to talk about the risks, the costs
or the alternatives..."

The full article is here:

http://www.pegasoft.ca/coder/coder_june_2010.html