OT- Contractor

Ken O. Burtch ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 22 11:32:34 UTC 2010

My website has several pages for those wanting to start work as a
contractor.

http://www.pegasoft.ca/contract_rates.html
http://www.pegasoft.ca/starting_contractor.html
http://www.pegasoft.ca/canceled_contracts.html

Ken B.

Ken O. Burtch                                       Phone/Fax: 905-562-0848
   "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"                  Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
                                     Blog: http://www.pegasoft.ca/coder.html