MAME - The Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator.

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 17 14:36:40 UTC 2010

> Tyler, if you were willing to do a GTALUG presentation on setting up a
> MAME cabinet (I'd love to hear about both the software and the
> physical side of it!) I would be at the absolute front of the line to
> attend that presentation ...

Unfortunately I'm a list-lurker and not a local now, since I moved. I
might be in the TO area again for a wedding, but that wouldn't be
until August (and I'd have to see how the wedding/flight schedule
works).

I'd be happy to help out with the webpage, though to be honest most of
the work is just soldering and then a common distro with MAME
installed (and in my case, modelines for the funky LCD I have).