MAME - The Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator.

Ken Burtch ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 15 16:18:41 UTC 2010

I like MAME but is it really GTALUG related?  I'll add some content after
I go see "The A-Team" this afternoon.

Ken B.

Ken O. Burtch                                       Phone/Fax: 905-562-0848
   "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"                  Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
                                     Blog: http://www.pegasoft.ca/coder.html