OpenSolaris software management

Timothy Hildred timhildred-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 11 19:37:41 UTC 2010

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-5505/6mkv5m1kj?l=en&a=view#overview-3
something like this? i am looking at upgrading solaris 10 which i find in a
similarily static position. i am hoping this is because the version i am
running represents a solid working version that doesn't see much
development, though maybe i'm just sitting on a rotten old solaris install.

has anyone ever gotten the shadow_copy vfs module working in samba? i'd love
to hear how!