How do you change the boot delay time on GRUB?

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 5 18:19:01 UTC 2010

I have GRUB "1.98-1ubuntu6", and while I have been using GRUB, I have
always wondered how to change the delay time prior to GRUB booting into
the default operating system. I would even like to switch it off, if
possible. Thanks for any help you may have, as I can't seem to find
mention of it anywhere, and I think a 10-second wait is silly, having
been accustomed to adjusting LILO to any delay time I liked.

Paul King