Is there, in fact, a Linux training market out there?

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 1 15:58:57 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:34 AM, E K <ekg_ab-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> [...]

Last Sunday I was at Product Camp Toronto, which looked at aspects of
being a product manager (the folks that tie sales, marketing and
development together). Not sure when the next Product Camp Toronto
will happen, but strongly recommended as it gave a lot of incites into
how sales, marketing and development (should) work together.

Colin McGregor