Cisco boxes...

Fernando Duran liberosec-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 27 17:28:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

When I got my CCNA I used Linux boxes and Zebra http://www.zebra.org/ for learning routing (many commands are the same as in Cisco routers; Cisco proprietary stuff is what's missing). You can use virtual machines with Xen or VirtualBox to replicate a lab.

Note that you don't need a lab to pass the CCNA, it's so easy that a good book will suffice, but if you plan to go on to the next certifications then it may be a good idea to set it up.

Fernando Duran
http://www.fduran.com