Cisco boxes...

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 27 16:31:53 UTC 2010

Seeing as how Cisco is moving to Linux, and only becoming a HW maker,
the answer would be "none!".
Or, just make sure you get the models that run the Cisco Linux OS,
which off the top of my head is none of the ones you mentioned?

Cisco IOS is crap (like that had to be clarified), they finally figured that out, and have moved on to Linux,
which is good on them. Having said that, there will be plenty of historic set ups for some time to come,
but I doubt it will be worth the pain. From what I have read, they will be "converting" a certain
subset of their OS commands to be backended by linux, but I am not sure to what extent.

tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>