Teksavvy down last night?

Mike Kallies mike.kallies-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 15 19:49:46 UTC 2010

On 7/15/2010 3:42 PM, Jamon Camisso wrote:
> On 07/15/2010 03:37 PM, Ansar Mohammed wrote:
>> Actually i kept getting dropped from my DSL..but a core router going down?
>> How did you figure that out?
>
> I noticed it was flaking out and messaged a friend of mine in Ottawa who
> uses Teksavvy too. He called support and found out what the problem was.

It's on their website... it was a big one:

http://www.teksavvy.com/en/status.asp

Date: 7/15/2010 00:22
Details: july 14 2010
Please note that we are aware of the intermittent issue with our network
this evening.
Our Network Operations Team is diligently working to resolve the cause
of the problem. Due to the nature of the problem the service may
continue to be intermittent throughout the night.
Therefore effective immediately we have opened an Emergency Network
Maintenance window until 6AM.
We appreciate your patience as we work through this issue.
Thank you