Any Google Chrome/Chromium or Opera experiences/reviews?

waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 1 22:18:06 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 12:40:01PM -0400, Myles Braithwaite wrote
> I am a big fan of Google Chrome, but it will have the same problems
> that you have with Firefox.

[i3][root][~] emerge -pv www-client/chromium
[...snippage...]
Total: 9 packages (9 new), Size of downloads: 165,644 kB

[i3][root][~] emerge -pv opera
[...snippage...]
Total: 4 packages (4 new), Size of downloads: 169,210 kB

  And to think that I was whining about Firefox.  Sigh.  If I had a
million dollars, and could hire a team of programmers, I'd launch a fork
of Firefox already.