Sharing Partitions

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 30 19:21:14 UTC 2010

Hi,

You may want to think about sharing /opt and /usr/local if they
contain binaries. If your using multiple distros they may contain
different glibc libraries and different library linking depending on
how each package management programs were compiled.

You may get library linking errors.

--

Dave Germiquet