virtualization and USB

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 26 01:38:30 UTC 2010

Hmm, I'm using lastest free download VirtualBox-3.1.2-r56127, and I can
use USB keyboard/mouse, and USB stick.

Regarding KVM vs VirtualBox... they're about the same, with VirtualBox
having better video/mouse, but only because you install "Guest Additions"
in the guest OS.  I guess KVM would be just as fast, if it had such
accelerated drivers.

No comment on VMware, because I haven't been able to run it.  Most people
running VMware runs it on Windows native OS, and then Windows/Linux
guest OS underneath.

--
William