Looking for speakers on High Performance Computing at GTALUG

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 25 20:53:48 UTC 2010

Starting in the Spring and ending in the Summer of 2010 GTALUG is
planning on having talks on High Performance Computing (starting with
Madison Kelly on Clustering[1] and ending with Me (Myles Braithwaite
(the current talks coordinator)) on High Performance Websites[2]). We
are looking for presenters who could talk about Distrusted File
Systems, High Availability Databases, and Distrusted Programming. If
you know anyone or are someone please get in touch with me at
me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org

By The way we have an awesome talk on 9th Feb. 2009 on an overview of
the LAMP stack[3] by Khalid Baheyeldin, hope you will be able to make
it to the meeting.

[1]: http://gtalug.org/wiki/Meetings:2010-05 "11 May, 2010"
[2]: http://gtalug.org/wiki/Meetings:2010-09 "14 September, 2010"
[3]: http://gtalug.org/wiki/Meetings:2010-02 "9 February, 2010"