Free IDE CD-ROM drives and HDDs

Salman Ahmed fia_wrc_fanatic-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 23 18:56:10 UTC 2010

I have a few (older) IDE components that I have no use for anymore, and perhaps someone on this list might be able to make use of these:

*** IDE CD-ROM drives ***
(1) ASUS internal IDE CD-ROM drive (beige)
(2) Samsung internal SC-148C IDE CD-ROM drive (black)

+++ IDE HDDs +++
(1) Western Digital Caviar 10Gb IDE drive (2Mb cache)
(2) Maxtor DiamondMax 20Gb 7200rpm IDE drive (2Mb cache)
(3) Seagate Barracuda 40Gb 7200rpm UltraIDE drive (2Mb cache)

All of the above are in excellent working condition; the HDDs have been wiped clean. I can also supply IDE cables if needed.

Pickup from near Don Mills Rd and Eglinton Ave in Toronto is preferred, although I may be able to meetup in downtown Toronto along the Yonge-Eglinton subway line Mon-Fri around 6pm or so.
Please email or call me @416.271.0779 to setup a time.

Thanks.

--
Salman Ahmed