Notebooks on Linux

Renata Rocha natzilla-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 16 00:50:44 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 19:54, Lennart Sorensen

> 5.5 pounds better not be 10% of your weight.

You must get used to my Maria Callas dramatic style.

(It's more like 5,8% of my weight, if you want to be more specific)

You know, I thought about delivering it in USA and bringing it to
Canada because prices in Brazil are so awfully high it is a common
thing - you buy it abroad, deliver in the US, pay the taxes and when
it arrives at your home, it is still half the price in Brazilian
shops. So, I was thinking with a Brazilian mind.

> I wonder what happens if you call lenovo canada and ask about it.

Good question.
> --
> Len Sorensen

Renata Rocha