rapidshire - is legal?

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 11 21:24:17 UTC 2010

I got the idea. Well... I doubt really if it is possible not to, at
least temporarily, to store some of files.

Redirecting (pointing to illegal source) might be legal but it is
certainly not right in common sense. Here I would see however a
difference  between pointing to an illegal content on another server
(and letting know about that to average user) and between not letting
know about that to users. Though legally this is indeed a gray field.

zb.