Interested in a Cfengine book

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 9 01:32:06 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 7:52 PM, Michael Lauzon <mlauzon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Thank you Captain Obvious.

... And now my entertainment is complete :-)

Seriously, I *would* be quite likely to buy that book, and, assuming
it's good, commend it to others.  "Running my flag up that pole" was
my apparently perceived-to-be-too-clever way to observe that :-).

I just added my home cfengine code to my git repo; should see about
leveraging that into doing some further enhancements to how I'm using
it.
Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach  - "Even a stopped clock is right twice a
day." - http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html