Looking to give away *old* linux PCs

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 8 23:09:51 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Lennart Sorensen
>> number of things to kneecap it, especially in the Multia.
>
> DEC marketing did mostly everything wrong.

The classic joke was that if they were fighting their way out of a wet
paper bag, surface tension would be an insurmountable problem.

I've got a non-functioning Multia in my closet...  Pretty but slow...
Jonathan Swift  - "May you live every day of your life." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html