kubuntu 9.10 dual monitor setup

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 6 16:45:17 UTC 2010

ah, ok, i use the binary drivers from nvidia site, they are very good about being up to date, and usually
bug free, so i just use them, and the nvidia-settings, and other app, i believe, are part of the
binary install.
If from source, i am not sure what is available for gui set up? maybe nothing.
i wonder if you could use the set up utils from the binary package from nvidia, whilst
using the nvidia kernel drivers  from source?

tl