kubuntu 9.10 dual monitor setup

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 6 15:29:50 UTC 2010

doesnt  nvidia-settings (or other nvidia app) just allow you to config it? it does for me.
however for rotation of one of my monitors i did find i have to go in an edit the xorg file,
but for a non rotated set up, the nvidia configuration gui util (which auto updates the xorg file)
work great. Just select the view type you want, i.e. mirror, twinview, or whatever, and it does what you want.

tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>