"linuxy" smartphones

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 5 23:25:17 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 2:53 PM, William Muriithi
<william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Would prefer like Android phone if possible

Today is the "feeding frenzy day" for Google's "Nexus One" phone...

Based on its capabilities and pricing, I'm thinking that the Nokia
N900, which is entirely more "Linux user friendly", is looking rather
more appealing than I'd previously thought.

I could get an N900 for ~$600 at Newegg.

I don't think there are any Android phones that are actually priced
lower than that.
Pablo Picasso  - "Computers are useless. They can only give you
answers." - http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html