Getting my Accomdata external SATA drive to work

Slack Rat slacker-MOdoAOVCFFcswetKESUqMA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 1 09:49:45 UTC 2010

Paul King a écrit profondement:

| Hi
|
| I have been having problems configuring my Acomdata external HD (using
| firewire) on to Feisty Fawn (Ubuntu 8.4.x). The disk to be mounted is a
| fully-formatted NTFS drive (this is because my local machine is dual
| boot).

mke2fs -L is your friend or tune2fs

then mount your labels

do it in fstab if you like but I have 3x1Tb and 1x2Tb drives and they
are not always connected so I have scripts to mount and unmount them
when required and call the scripts from rc.local on boot up and echo the
results to the CRT

--
Slackrat