Announcing OpenWrt/MLPPP - multilink firmware for consumer routers - Caneris & Acanac

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 27 17:15:15 UTC 2010

Yes I was aware of Tomato, but didn't know opewrt could do that
functionality as well. There is documentation though on openwrt on how
to setup with multiple wan inputs without mlppp using 2 ip addresses
and using iptables to transfer between the 2 inputs.. Works quite
nicely with torrents.

I've done that before.

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 11:12 AM, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> | From: Erik L <erik_list-etARiVBfTZtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>
>
> | Caneris and Acanac are pleased to announce the alpha release of
> | OpenWrt/MLPPP. OpenWrt/MLPPP is a fork of OpenWrt and Linux/MLPPP.
>
> MLPPP support is clearly useful and I'm glad support for it is no
> longer limited to Tomato (I was previously unaware of Linux/MLPPP but
> it is (was?) limited to x86).
>
> Why did you fork?  I can imagine reasons but it would be good to know
> yours.
>
> Thanks for this work and thanks for announcing it here.

Dave Germiquet