Getting e-mail past senderbase.org

Slack Rat slacker-MOdoAOVCFFcswetKESUqMA at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 27 02:39:09 UTC 2010

Colin McGregor a écrit profondement:

| On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Jamon Camisso
| <jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
| > On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 03:24:05PM -0500, Colin McGregor wrote:
| >> So, the big question is any ideas on what does it take to get into
| >> senderbase.org's good graces?
| >
| > senderbase.org say they are using spamcop.net for blocks.
| > http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml
| >
| > Jamon
|
| There is where things continue to annoy... I've fed the IP numbers to
| spamcop and neither one is in the spamcop blackhole list...
|
| Colin.

You could start here

It worked for me
http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/91.html

However, if SpamCop is blocking your client, there's a pretty good
chance that you are on other lists too

So check out
http://www.mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

Azurservers.com currently provokes the following:

FIVETEN	         LISTED
NOMOREFUNN	 LISTED
UCEPROTECTL2	 LISTED
AHBL    	 OK