OT best bluetooth speakerphone, or headset

Digimer linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 19 17:29:01 UTC 2010

Dave Cramer wrote:
> Anyone have an opinion on bluetooth headsets or speakerphones ?
>
> So far jawbone, and blueant seem to be the most popular
>
> Dave

I've been quite happy with my Motorola H710. I got is specifically
because I was looking for a headset that could bind to my laptop and
phone at the same time.

It has decent battery life and it's never turned on by accident before.
This is thanks to the fact that the mic flips out in order to start it
up. It also uses a generic (new style) USB connector for charging. I've
charged it off my laptop using my mouse's cable before. :P

Oh, and the range on this thing is crazy. I've used it up two rooms away
from the host device before, though it does start to degrade at that
distance.

The only downside, and I think this may be pretty universal, is that
wind noise is picked up pretty loudly. However, cupping my hand over the
mic solves that.

Madi