LUG'ers on the other side of the world

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 14 13:06:16 UTC 2010

You're right.

Their not just focused on software. But they have a nice place. Maybe a
litle bit small for events. They have an apartment where every member has a
copy of the key. They share the bills with a member month payment. But, as I
know, they have open meetings to. With presentations,etc.

But, for sure, is an interesting project.

best regards

---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified | Certified Scrum Master
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net