default root password on Fedora 12

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 8 11:53:28 UTC 2010

There's no default root password on Fedora. You were supposed to choose your
root password while you were installing it.

In your case, I would suggest you to use a live cd to change your root
password if you can't use sudo.

You could boot a live cd and mount your fedora partition. Then you could use
chroot on it. After this, you could change your root password with passwd or
simple edit your sudoers file to change your user's privileges.

;]
---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified | Certified Scrum Master
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net