Linux-related jobs in Toronto

Renata Rocha natzilla-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 6 19:35:17 UTC 2010

I'll be arriving in Toronto in March 1st. I'm a unix/linux sysadmin
and, as a newcomer, I'll need a new job. I'm already looking for jobs
in sites like Monster and Craigslist, but, I'd like some tips from the
toronto linux community on how the job search works.

What sites do you recommend? What and when are the best open source
events that happen in Ontario, so I can attend? Do you believe in
certifications, like RHCE, LPIC or CISSP for Systems Administrator, or
college education works better?

And, a final question: does my previous brazilian work experience have
any meaning for the canadian linux community?

Thanks!

--
Renata Rocha
re-9siASaY8nq0dnm+yROfE0A at public.gmane.org