Another Reason I Love Linux

Stephen stephen-d-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 1 03:08:46 UTC 2010

I started using Linux as a router before they became a consumer product.

I used Linux as the base of LAMP for my web development.

I am using it more for Office work.

Now I have MediaTomb running. I can listen to music on both my PS3's
accessing my music library from the Linux server.

I rip the files in FLAC format and transcode to PCM so the audio quality
is as high as it can be.

I would do a happy dance if Steve Balmer had not made them embarrassing.

Stephen