Happy Holidays

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 26 03:48:24 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Rajinder Yadav <devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On 10-12-24 11:29 AM, Michael Lauzon wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 10:53, Rajinder Yadav<devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Trying something new =) http://bit.ly/f71GyI
>>>
>>> --
>>> Kind Regards,
>>> Rajinder Yadav | DevMentor.org | Do Good! ~ Share Freely
>>>

>> It'd be happy if I had any family and if I was back in my apartment.
>>

> my advice is go out and make some friends, find yourself a girlfriend, just
> don't focus on the lacking, focus on the getting, otherwise noting is just
> going to happen imho

If one has the trouble of being pressed out of one's home, that adds
an extra barrier to an already nontrivial set of challenges.

I agree that 'tis good to do *something*.

The inspirational thing that I saw today that seems at least vaguely
relevant was the following:
http://artofmanliness.com/2010/12/23/christmas-eve-manvotional-2010

There can be a remarkably small distance between things seeming
terrible and having thankfulness for what is.  If all that's possible
is a small success, then having that may still suffice.

Personally, I'm blessed to be in the company of beloved family (in
Texas :-)).  Hoping well for others!