Anyone have a Nokia N900?

J. Bobby Lopez jbl-mP51TAGdI9FBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 17 18:13:48 UTC 2010

I love my n900, works real good, and got easy_debian installed and
everything.  There are some really nice apps on it as well.
Once you get Opera and Conboy on it, you're golden.  Heck, I even have
freemind on this thing!

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:29 PM, CLIFFORD ILKAY <clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org