Anyone have a Nokia N900?

Renata Rocha natzilla-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 17 15:51:39 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 22:46, teddy mills <teddymills-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I am leaning towards the Nokia N900.
>
> It is not available in Canada, but it can be shipped from US.
> There are a few cell phone companies in Toronto that import the N900.
>
> Anyone on TLUG have an N900?
> Simcard and it works with (Bell/Telus/Wind/Moblicity/Fido/ I believe)
>
> I figure if I am spending 500, I may as well get the phone I want.
> My second choice is Google Nexus One.

I tested the N900 a few months ago, here's the story

http://renata.org/post/the-whoa-amazing-cellphone-that-runs-linux/

If you're inclined to pay 500 bucks on a phone, I'd strongly suggest
buying the HTC Desire Z. I got it two weeks ago from Bell. Worth every
cent.

http://www.htc.com/www/product/desirez/specification.html

I have to write a review. Now THAT's a toy. I'm even playing with App
Inventor - who would expect that.

--
Renata Rocha
http://renata.org