Delicious bookmarks service "sunset"

J. Bobby Lopez jbl-mP51TAGdI9FBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 17 07:57:26 UTC 2010

I'm seriously pissed off about this, but it's yet another "back to reality"
thing..   Never depend on some obscure company to house your important data.

I think it's finally time to get Rubric installed:
http://search.cpan.org/~rjbs/Rubric-0.145/lib/Rubric.pm<http://search.cpan.org/%7Erjbs/Rubric-0.145/lib/Rubric.pm>

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 11:17 PM, CLIFFORD ILKAY <clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org