Dell 27" monitor on sale

ted leslie ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 10 19:04:00 UTC 2010

THanks! just picked one up, it is same length res (2560) as my HP30",
(rot landscape), so now i will dual with that and get   3040 x 2560
proper rect. res.
(i hate dualing with dif res monitors (in height) as you miss stuff
"placed" in the void.)
its 2.5 inch smaller in length (height) when side by side with HP, but
i will pull the dell closer, so to my view I will see it pretty
similar.
It will be a bit freaky going across two monitors not the same, but
the HP30" is a few years old, and the new are still expensive, and
also they "burn in" too much for my liking.
Now i just have to hope i can rotate in on the vesa mount like i did
the HP, else i will have to get out the duct tape :)
I see the paypal 50$ off link when i checked out, but when i clicked
it, it was 404 error, so i hope they don't try to wiggle out of that.
It stated 50$ off , but "terms", i am guessing its 50$ back to your
paypal account to be used there, or something.
Anyways, many thanks for the heads up email, x-mas is coming early this year!.
I bought a additional dvi cable that was listed with that item as a
accessories (as i have two machines sharing in the dual view),  I HOPE
they were smart enough to
make sure its a dual link dvi, but i examined the spec and it didn't
say, but it will be fault on them if it isn't.

tl