OT: Rogers oddity???

john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 8 20:08:59 UTC 2010

I received a letter from Bell that states they have to pay me back $67 and that I'd probably rather get a $67 discount on a product or service of my choice. It sounds like Rogers is in the same predicament. I think it's some fund the CRTC had required companies to hold for future use, but now have to distribute back to all home phone users.