Dell 1510?

Peter King peter.king.1-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 8 02:23:50 UTC 2010

I've been looking for a Dell half-mini PCI 1510 wireless/bt card, to buy
locally, to no avail. I can order it from Dell, but they list a 2/3 week delay,
and I'm building a Hackintosh as a holiday gift and would like to be done
within the next week. Currently everything  is running under OS X on
my Asus 1005HAB, except for wireless, and the Dell card is known to
work. I've tried Newegg.ca, Tigerdirect.ca, Canada Computers, Filtech,
Craigslist...

Any suggestions?

--
Peter King