Web development editor

ted leslie ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 7 20:47:23 UTC 2010

Expression Web does the dual view source and GUI and it works well.
(it also allows you to laucn multiple browser to test look on).
The expression blend and sketchflow also are pretty powerful (but for
moonlight/silverlight mostly and WPS)
Now of course this is a MS product and it cost $$$, but it is pretty slick.
I have not seen anything like sketchflow in the linux world, love it
if there was.
Now i have VISIO and Expression Web/Blend/Design forcing me to keep a
Windows VM on my linux box :(

tl