Anyone have a Nokia N900?

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 7 17:24:47 UTC 2010

FYI,

If you're still considering options and don't mind something more
pricey, I believe that google's new "Nexus S" (with AndroidOS 2.3) is
now out as well....

If you're looking for a good price on the N900... I've been getting
emails from this company ever since I bought something on eBay from
them awhile back. They seem to have a decent price on the N900,
especially since the other link in this thread was around $400-500

http://www.dragonext.com/unlocked-n900-style-quad-band-dual-card-dual-camera-java-qwerty-keypad-cell-phone.html

I've only bought from them on eBay though (good seller there), not their site.

-

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 7:46 PM, teddy mills <teddymills-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I am leaning towards the Nokia N900.
>
> It is not available in Canada, but it can be shipped from US.
> There are a few cell phone companies in Toronto that import the N900.
>
> Anyone on TLUG have an N900?
> Simcard and it works with (Bell/Telus/Wind/Moblicity/Fido/ I believe)
>
> I figure if I am spending 500, I may as well get the phone I want.
> My second choice is Google Nexus One.
>
> It would still have some resale value after 2 years. (not much though)
>
> Teddy

Tyler Aviss
Systems Support
LPIC/LPIC-2/DCTS/CLA

“It can takes months to gain a customer, but only seconds to lose one"