OT: BitTorrent Based DNS To Counter US Domain Seizures & The Pirate Bay Co-Founder Starting A P2P Based DNS To Take On ICANN

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 4 16:11:58 UTC 2010

>From personal experience:

I've never really had to put up with racist or nasty sites ... I just go
there, similar to how I don't hang around racist people. Other than being
unexpectedly/goatse'ed or rickrolled, is it really an issue?

The biggest issues I've have are shared mediums,which puts the occasional
asshats in the otherwise-friendly forum, email, or especially
games/newsgroups.

P2PDNS would neither help nor hinder that though.