[OT]For sale: a Linux box

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 26 19:44:58 UTC 2010

I thought the sale of a Linux computer would be of interest to the Linux
community. Sorry to be a bother.

It's set up to be mostly a home/office computer. The price was arrived at by
looking at other used machines around the Oakville area, which also didn't have
a monitor.

I'll save you the rest of the sales pitch. Click on:
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/oak/sys/1919741796.html
for screenshots and illustrations, and cost.

TLUG geek-only special: I will throw in a Hauppauge WinTV 2000 tuner card,
sensor and remote (you install it, along with MythTV), free.

Paul King