Laserjet III, unknown condition

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 20 23:16:15 UTC 2010

Someone down the street from me has placed a carefully boxed (complete
with documentation) Laserjet III on the curb.  It appears to be in
good physical condition, and I'm assuming it's working given that it
was packed and labeled - but my guess is it may need a new toner
cartridge.  And I would expect that it uses one of them old parallel
port thingies.  Don't need it myself: I have a networked Laserjet
4050N that I absolutely love.  This series of printers are incredibly
reliable and long-lasting.

If anyone is interested I'll happily go out and drag it into my
apartment so you can come and retrieve it - although I require your
word that you'll do so within a week.  I'm in North Toronto.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/
gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org