decent pci express/ pci express mini wireless card

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 17 19:08:51 UTC 2010

Mini as in mini-PCI for a laptop? You may want to make sure that your
laptop actually supports alternate cards. My last HP had a BIOS
setting which locked it to crappy realtek cards. An unauthorized card
(in my case an decent Intel one) brought up an error on the BIOS
screen and wouldn't allow the machine to boot.

--
Tyler Aviss
Systems Support

“It can takes months to gain a customer, but only seconds to lose one"