I Am Now 34....

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 15 03:50:08 UTC 2010

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010, William Muriithi wrote:

> It remind me of an article I came across in economics magazine.  I did
> not know what to make of it, but according to it, Michael feeling that
> relationship is a matter of life and death is universal to men.
>
> Does the research seem accurate in your opinion?
>
> http://economist.com/node/16789152

The idea that being in a romantic/sexual relationship is good for a man's
health has been backed up by a lot of research AFAIK.

The article mentions several reasons.  I think there may be more.  Many
men who have a family change their behaviour significantly.

I can see this in my own life.  Since my daughter was born I spend less
time in front of the computer and more time outside (playing with her,
taking her places, etc).  The pain that I used to get in my wrists has
completely gone.  I was also having problems with eye strain - also
gone.  Since marrying and having a family my health profile has improved
:)

Rob

--
Email: robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org		Linux counter ID #16440