Google Nexus One

Gary Walsh gwalsh-BSvtlmuW8nk at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 13 21:40:26 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-07-23 at 21:45 -0400, Dave Germiquet wrote:
> Where on yonge did you buy it and how much for? Do you still have
> it..just curious the pricing?

I bought it at a place called Noori, just south of Gerrard.  I think
they only had the one.  With tax it came to about $680.  I sold it to
someone else on this list and I bought another one direct from Google,
just before they stopped selling them.  You can still buy one if you
register as a developer, but apparently not the model that works on
Roger, Bell, Telus 3G which is what I have now.

--
Gary