[mythtv-gta]: A MythTV building workshop?

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 12 13:24:24 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 6:50 AM, aaron <memoryguy-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 18:07, Edgar Sigal <esigal-4enzXD9mPvNZroRs9YW3xA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> Has a date been set for the workshop.
>> I would like to attend.
>>

> 6:00pm on August 26.
>
> ...someone please correct me if I'm wrong because that's when I'm
> planning to show up :)
>
> aaron

You are right...

This will be in the FreeGeek warehouse space at 51 Vine Ave., Unit B,
August 26th at 6:00 PM. The warehouse is a short walk north of Dundas
Ave. W., west of Keele. By TTC, for most people the best route would
be to go to Keele Subway station, then take a northbound Keele bus to
Dundas St. W. then walk north to Vine Ave.. Remember that Dundas
Street does go north of Bloor for a little while, and FreeGeek is in
the area where Dundas is north of Bloor...

Also, the FreeGeek space is somewhat limited, so the person
co-ordinating things so the space doesn't get overwhelmed is Mr.
Ushnish Sengupta <ushnish.sengupta-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>. Anyone interested in
attending the MythTV build workshop needs to drop Ushnish a note
asking him to reserve a spot for you...

Colin