password managers

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 7 03:32:46 UTC 2010

On 10-08-06 12:25 PM, Ijaaz A. Ullah wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 10:29 PM, Christopher Browne<cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>  wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Dave Germiquet<davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>  wrote:
>>> Hi Guys,
>>> What do you recommend for password managers?
>
>> b) KeePass
>>   - Primarily a KDE-based password manager
>>   - There's a seeming decent port to Android that both reads and writes
>> password files
>
> I'll second KeePass, really great product

i just use truecrypt, i actually encrypt my usb flash drive and store
all my info there, you could also create a volume on a drive and store
you private data there

http://www.truecrypt.org

i used is on window, but they support linux also

i find it easier to cut and paste or edit text file, rather than use
some gui password manager