OT: Teksavvy Cable

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 3 20:22:29 UTC 2010

How is your experience with Teksavvy's Premium DSL?
I'm thinking of switching from Rogers to Teksavvy.  Unfortunately, Teksavvy
says cable is not available in my area, even though I'm already using Rogers.
Odd...

How are you using MLPPP?  As I understand, it's a way of combining 2 connections
into one with 2x effective bandwidth.  But, if I have just single DSL line, what
good

is it?

--
William