G20 security cameras

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 2 20:14:12 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 3:08 PM, William Muriithi
<william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> I have a feeling they won't be removed.  Oh, and don't you just love
>> the placement of the cameras on Gerrard, that's to keep an eye on the
>> street kids at Covenant House.
>>
>> --
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Michael Lauzon
>> --
>> The Toronto Linux Users Group.      Meetings: http://gtalug.org/
>
> Anybody know if they were ever removed?
>
> William

There was an article in the newspaper about a week after the G20
showing cameras being taken down. What I don't know is the answer to
the question "What percentage of cameras that were put up for the G20
have now been taken down?". I am cynical enough to think that some of
the G20 cameras were left up...

Colin